A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

About Me

My photo
My name is Alisa and I'm currently enrolled in Sheridan College for a 3 year program in Human Resources

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Business Process:



My business process that I participated in was KFC. I use to work there about a year ago. I worked as a cashier, my job was to take orders and bill them for their orders and then collect their money and I hand back their change if it is necessary. When I finish my shift on the cash register, I would count inventory making sure there was enough quantities of food and supplies for the store.
Activities: The payment activity, I would take orders from the customers and then exchange their goods with money. I would also count inventory, and check the shipping and receiving supplies.

Resources:

• Chicken (raw)
• Boxes ( to put orders in)
• Bags
• Serviettes
• Employee’s uniforms
• Food Supplies (mayo,ketchup,lettuce,fries,chicken burgers,chicken fries etc.)
• Cleaning supplies (soap, gloves, cleaners)

Facilities

• Desks
• Cash registers
• Chairs
• Counters
• Filing Cabinets
• Refrigerators
• Sinks
• Deep fryers
• Warmers
• Freezers

Information:

With all this information gathered from inventory and taking orders I realized that KFC is not a very healthy choice of food. I would suggest a healthier burger, less oil used, baked meat and healthier condiments. KFC will then sell my products, making the exchange from selling my product to them as they sell it back to the customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment