A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

About Me

My photo
My name is Alisa and I'm currently enrolled in Sheridan College for a 3 year program in Human Resources

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Community Involvement:


My community involvement has been a very good one. I’ve volunteered with my aunt in a doctor’s office for a year; I’ve assisted patients to their rooms, answering phones, and cleaned up the doctors office. Another community involvement I have participated in was volunteering in a community center in Toronto. I use to go their when I was a little girl so I decided I would give back and volunteer myself; I helped with arts and crafts, field trips, outdoor activities, and sports. Lastly,the most profound volunterring I've partake in was helping to raise money for breast cancer. My grandmother fell victim to breast cancer 6 years ago and has overcame it. My friends and I decided to do around the city of Toronto and Brampton helping to collect money for a breast cancer foundation we discovered within a hospital my grandmothre was diagnosed in. Every year I participate in the run/ walk to for breast cancer held in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment