A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

About Me

My photo
My name is Alisa and I'm currently enrolled in Sheridan College for a 3 year program in Human Resources

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Favourite Sustainable and Disruptive Technologies:



My favourite sustainable everyday technology that I use everyday is my laptop to do online shopping. What makes my laptop and online shopping a sustainable technology rather then a disruptive one is that it builds on existing technology; it is an increment to existing computer technology. I'm connected throughout the world because of the internet; it keeps me very well posted to many different sites I enjoy visiting. A disruptive technology that I use everyday is my i-Pod, or my GPS. These technologies are disruptive because it lacks refinement; often has performance problems because it is new, appeals to a limited audience, and may not yet have a proven practical application.

No comments:

Post a Comment