A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

About Me

My photo
My name is Alisa and I'm currently enrolled in Sheridan College for a 3 year program in Human Resources

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Personal Goals:



My personal goal in life is to travelling the whole continent of South America. I want to embrace the Spanish culture that is widely derived from their. I am also from Guyana which is located in South America; I would love to visit. I want to be indulged in the culture and understand it much better. Once finished from South America, I want to travel the rest of the world. I want to do engage in different things, see different faces and places. I want to experience life in many different forms, I figure if i see the world through another perspective I will be more informed and will not take the place where I live for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment