A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

About Me

My photo
My name is Alisa and I'm currently enrolled in Sheridan College for a 3 year program in Human Resources

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Employment History:


My employment history begins with when I was 16; I worked in a clothing store called Best Choice for 1 year. It was my first job and it was a very good experience. My duties required:

• Organize racks
• Assist customers with their correct sizes
• Replenish the shelves and racks
• Cashier

My second job I worked at KFC for 2 years. I worked my way up and made it to assistant manager; it was a very good experience for me as well. I’ve learned and grew from the experience to become a responsible and well rounded person. My job entitled:

• Balancing tills and safety deposits
• Managing the staff and training new employees
• Responsible for opening and closing the store
• Stocking, inventory
• Depositing cash to the bank
• Cashier
• Responsible for creating the schedule

My third job I was an employee for Crate and Barrel. This store was had mature cliental, this was a very great experience for me too. I’ve learn different decorating tips along with meeting new people. I was a stock associate, this job entitled:

• Replenishing shelves
• Assisting customers with their purchase
• Loading and uploading skids
• Counting inventory

Finally, I am currently working in No Frills as a cashier, applying for a position in head office.

No comments:

Post a Comment