A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

About Me

My photo
My name is Alisa and I'm currently enrolled in Sheridan College for a 3 year program in Human Resources

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Career Goals:



My career goals in business are quite simple; I want to be successful in Human Resource Management. I will strive to encourage myself to do better in my courses, I will finish my homework and review all my notes. I will understand all aspects of all my business courses so later on in my career I will be very well educated in different parts of my career. I am a very out spoken and well rounded individual, I will uses these abilities to my advantage in my career. I want to help people and make sure they know their rights in the workforce and are being treating equal. I use the knowledge I gain from every class and inquire them into my everyday life, with doing all of this I hope for the best in my career and If I follow these steps it can only help me to become very successful in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment